Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sinus Funk

** I like to write as if I am writing a letter.**
Tony and I were both sick today. Sinus funk. Usually it's him that gets sick, but I do work in a petri dish aka a hospital. I just hope that Tyler doesn't get it, nothing is worse then a sick baby.
I thought more about going back to school, but I am still not sure what I really want to do. Nursing sounds good to me but I would need to devote a lot of time to study. A lot of time that I don't have right now. I need core classes first but trust me I still would need study time. Then, I thought about business administration. Which makes more since with the job I am doing now. (Contract Compliance) Basically I fight with insurance companies all day about them not paying what our contract tells them to do. I make the Hospital money by turning zero dollars into thousands. If I had the degree in business administration I would be getting paid what I deserve, but without it I am stuck. I see how happy my mom is with patient care and really feel that I could excel too. I'm sure I will decide at some point but I am also not done "making babies". We would like to have another baby in the next 4 years. Hmm...that would be enough time to finish school but I don't want to miss out on anything Tyler does. Since I work full time I am already missing out on a lot.
Positive note we might be getting another car soon. I can't wait! Nothing new or fancy but something to get us from point A to point B safely. Tony got a new video game so he has been busy with that as soon as Tyler goes to sleep. His trip to Kentucky is coming up and I need to decide what I want to do while he is gone. Probably just some shopping and swimming. Which is fine with me. Anything to keep my mind off of him being gone. I do enjoy the alone time but I will miss him very much. Sounds silly but I don't sleep well when he is not home. Even when he has sessions late at night I toss and turn till he is home. When we were first married (literally the second month) he flew to Arizona with his mom and dad to get his grandfather and I cried every night he was gone. I'm sure it is a normal feeling. :o) Nothing but love for my Tony.
More tomorrow maybe. I need to go to be and get ready for the fun day I'm sure I will have tomorrow at work.

one love
christy

song for the day "My Cherie Amour" Stevie Wonder

No comments: