Saturday, August 25, 2007

Icthus


Wow, first blog alright.
Not really sure what to write about, so how about tattoos. I have three but one is very important. I got an ichtus on my wrist. (I know I know whatever) I picked my wrist because I need a reminder to be a better person and I wanted people to know that I am a Christian. If they don't know what it is and they ask me maybe I have opened their eyes to the Lord and bring them closer to him. I have never had a "Lord spoke to me" moment but maybe he is and I'm just not listening. I want to... but I don't know how. I really am trying and I hope that is enough.


Anyway, I stayed home today and watched so much Thomas the Train that my brain has gone numb. But I love my son. So puff on Thomas ...puff on...

Song for the day Zion by Lauryn Hill.

xo
christy

No comments: