Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ho Ho Ho


Now that Thanksgiving is over I am ready for Christmas. As soon as Tony and I got home from stuffing our faces I pulled out all the Christmas decorations. I LOVE Christmas. I am still debating on getting a fake or live tree. I like the way the house smells from having a "live" tree but we have a new puppy( Samson) who still has taste everything he comes across. Hmm... Now I just have to convince Tony to get up on the house and put up the Christmas lights. It rained today so that was a no go. Maybe later this week he will do it for me. On another note Tyler will be two in a couple of days. I'm having a small party at my house with just family. Friends are welcome if they really want to come. :o)

Word.



Song for the day: Christmas in Hollis By RUN DMC

No comments: